Re: help with URL module needed

From: Paul Pogonyshev
Subject: Re: help with URL module needed
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 01:12:21 +0200

Andreas Schwab wrote:
> Paul Pogonyshev <address@hidden> writes:
> > Unfortunately, this doesn't help here (I recompiled Emacs and verified
> > that "\r\n" is not appended after POST data anymore.)  I still get ``200
> > OK'' with invalid password and ``411 Length Required'' with the valid
> > one.
>
> I have no idea why it does not work for you.  It does fix the bug for me,
> using your testcase.

That's bad :(

Can you maybe help me indirectly?  Do you know how I could catch a request
that is sent by one of the browsers?  (I have Konqueror, Mozilla and Lynx
here, but all quite old.)  Maybe there is a generic way to log everything
sent by HTTP?

Then I would be able to compare working and non-working requests...

Paul