Re: why does occur depropertize matching lines?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: why does occur depropertize matching lines?
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 16:03:38 -0500

    Inverting the meaning of the `keep-props' argument for context lines is
    too unnatural thing to do.  It's more natural to expect that users
    might want to highlight either everything (matching and context lines)
    or nothing.

I think users will like the behavior that results from the changes I
wrote.  I like it, and it seems natural to me.  Why wouldn't other
people like it?