Is it intended to change hook names to follow coding conventions?

From: CHENG Gao
Subject: Is it intended to change hook names to follow coding conventions?
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 01:15:01 +0800

Reading Coding Conventions, I understand that hook names with -hooks and
-functions are obselete in favor of -hook and -function.  I just wanna
know if it's intended to change these names to following this convention
for next release. If so, I can spend some time to make diffs. Otherwise
I wont bother to waste time here.

--
这去者,不能见他的脸,背影模糊。