Re: nnml.el and nnfolder.el

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: nnml.el and nnfolder.el
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 18:31:20 -0500

On Sun, Nov 14, 2004 at 11:36:39PM +0100, Reiner Steib wrote:
> > They probably resulted from typos.  I know nothing about those two
> > files and do not remember what procedure to follow for bug fixes to
> > Gnus,
>
> You can apply bug fixes to Gnus in Emacs trunk.

I'm presuming that Luc was referring to getting confirmation about changes to
unfamiliar code.

I'd guess it's enough to post here (emacs-devel), since several Gnus
maintainers read this list (at least Reiner).

-Miles
--
P.S.  All information contained in the above letter is false,
      for reasons of military security.