Re: gdb-ui.el assumes images support

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: gdb-ui.el assumes images support
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 19:27:14 -0600 (CST)

Sorry, I jumped into a thread again without reading the previous
messages in the thread.  I did not realize that requiring gdb-ui at
compile time gave problems.  If necessary, it is possible to get rid
of the require of gdb-ui (without creating compiler warnings) by using
`(if (fboundp ...) ...)' three times.  If the require of gud yields
problems too, then one needs two additional defvar's.

Sincerely,

Luc.