Re: Successful build of emacs-unicode-2 under Windows with MinGW

From: zrr
Subject: Re: Successful build of emacs-unicode-2 under Windows with MinGW
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 00:14:31 +0800

I built the emacs-unicode-2 branch yesterday on my GNU/linux box.  The
compilation is successful.

But when I execute './src/emacs -q ', It can't load any .el
library. There is a blank X window with an error message echo in
minibuffer :" Cannot open load file: tool-bar".

Here is the whole message in the *Message* buffer:

     (./emacs-22.0.0 -q)
     Cannot open load file: tool-bar

Then I try  './src/emacs -q -nw', Emacs start up but also lack of
some basic functions, such as 'apropos' 'global-font-lock' etc.

My gcc version is 3.2.3 and I have made every efforts mentioned in
the INSTALL.CVS.

Is there any special procedure to build emacs-unicode-2 branch?

Best Regards!

Tang