Re: Two questions about thumbs.el

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Two questions about thumbs.el
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 16:32:23 +0200

On Mon, 24 May 2004 10:08:11 -0400
Richard Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:

> So let's convert them all to use time-less-p.
> (I already eliminated the copy from thumbs.el,
> though I haven't installed those changes yet.)

About a month ago I modified timeclock, pcomplete, thumbs and autoload
to use (but not define) time-less-p. In fact, pcomplete didn't even
use/need it, so I just removed the definition of pcomplete-time-less-p.

speedbar, eshell and tramp I didn't touch because they have also an
independent life outside Emacs and it's better if the maintainers decide.

                                                                Juanma