Re: Unstable emacs-devel mail feed.

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Unstable emacs-devel mail feed.
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 18:55:25 +0900

address@hidden (Kim F. Storm) writes:
> Sorry for the noise.  It was due to a server problem at my local ISP.

I think there was definitely a problem at GNU -- I saw the same
symptoms, and tests seemed to indicate that it wasn't my ISP (e.g., I
could send mail to a yahoo account, and it worked fine, but sending to
GNU was a black hole).  Things _seem_ to be back, and the `lost' mail
showing up, so hopefully there's no real lossage.

> But in any case, I have definitely lost some some mails lately (and all
> mails for the last few days), so if there are things you want me to
> look at, and I didn't respond to you, please resend your messages to me.

FWIW, I seem to finally be receiving a lot messages that originally
seemed lost.

-Miles
--
`The suburb is an obsolete and contradictory form of human settlement'