Re: insert-directory

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: insert-directory
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 23:16:11 -0500 (CDT)

Sorry for accidentally sending my prior message twice.  I should point
out that the new dired-move-to-filename-regexp value will make dired
commands work properly in the inserted subdirectory, but not the
locate commands mouse-2 and V.  In the case of V, I guess that users
would not find this very surprising, as the relative file name looks
so differently from the absolute file names locate uses.  Fixing
mouse-2 seems easy, but I will wait to see whether there are
objections against the new regexp.

Sincerely,

Luc.