Re: find-tag-default

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: find-tag-default
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 15:01:18 -0400

    > It might make sense to move find-tag-default, but if we think it
    > is no longer specifically about tags, we should change its name.
    > Suggestions for the new name?

    It seems it can't be renamed because usually it is used in conjunction
    with the variable `find-tag-default-function' which is already used
    for purposes not related to the tags functionality.

This doesn't mean we cannot rename it.  At most we need to keep
the old name as an alias.  But maybe we can change the name in
the places that use it.