write access

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: write access
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 17:32:47 -0500 (CDT)

I might have done something stupid instead of being patient and
waiting for appropriate advice:

[bash2.05b.0 ~ 3 7] address@hidden:/cvsroot/emacs
cvs ci /home/teirllm/emacscvsdir/emacs/lisp/ChangeLog
Enter passphrase for RSA key 'address@hidden':
Warning: Remote host denied X11 forwarding.

Log message unchanged or not specified
a)bort, c)ontinue, e)dit, !)reuse this message unchanged for remaining
dirs
Action: (continue)
absolute pathname `/home/teirllm/emacscvsdir/emacs/lisp' illegal for
server
cvs commit: saving log message in /tmp/cvsOizMwe
[bash2.05b.0 ~ 3 8]

Before that I was using VC in emacs.  Where do I go from here?
I will not try anything else in the meantime.

Sincerely,

Luc.