Mac and X font problem (was recent emacs font problems?)

From: Jan D.
Subject: Mac and X font problem (was recent emacs font problems?)
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 12:45:21 +0200

I don't know if this is related, but it might be as it involves fonts.
Previously, the frame adjusted its size to be 80 columns wide when
the font is changed (in my case in .emacs).  It no longer does this on
Mac OS X, it keeps the size determined by the initial font.

On X (all toolkits) it does the opposite, the frame size changes, but the
font stays the same.

        Jan D.