Major update just committed

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Major update just committed
Date: 25 May 2003 02:48:49 +0200

As I told you last week, I was about to commit a major set of changes
to the src directory.  That has just happened (see the Changelog for
details).

Since these changes are pretty intrusive, I have created
two tags in CVS before and after the commit:
        kfs_20030524_pre and kfs_20030524_post.

as usual, I cannot test the MAC, W32, and MSDOS ports, only the X
version on GNU/Linux, so don't hesitate to report any problems with
the patches (unless you can fix them yourself).