Re: where to put eol kludge

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: where to put eol kludge
Date: 19 May 2003 10:50:54 -0400

Kenichi Handa <address@hidden> writes:

   [encoding is not the right place to move the kludge.]

thanks for the lucid explanation.  i understand this more clearly now.

   So, I think we should handle it in the place of "file
   writing".  [...] strongly suggest to forget about changing
   encode_coding in such a way.

   [create/use a buffering version of emacs_write]

thanks, i've followed this suggestion (w/ a minor change) and it seems
to be working well.  on to the kludge... :-)

thi