GNU Emacs 21.3.50 - Speedbar

From: Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Subject: GNU Emacs 21.3.50 - Speedbar
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 13:08:27 +0530

Hello,
 I run emacs (GNU Emacs 21.3.50 CVS - W2K MinGW32) and launch the
 speedbar.
I toggle the tool-bar-mode. Now, I get the tool-bar in the speedbar frame
too. Maybe this is not the desired behaviour as the speedbar frame ALWAYS
comes with a NO TOOL BAR frame.
 IMHO, the tool-bar must be frame specific. New frames should inherite
 the tool bar from the parent frame (as it is done now).
 Disabling/enabling the tool-bar in the child frame must not alter the
 parent frame and also the parent frame must not alter the state in the
 child frame (this should be more an option - Propagate changes to child,
 true or false).

with regards,
dhruva
--