Re: Man-getpage-in-background: set half an env var?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Man-getpage-in-background: set half an env var?
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 19:07:52 -0400

    The function either calls the man command via start-process or via
    call-process, depending on (fboundp 'start-process).  In the
    call-process case, the environment variable GROFF_NO_SGR is set to 1,
    but in the start-process case, this does not happen.

I probably didn't notice, when I changed it to set GROFF_NO_SGR,
that there were two places to do it.  Would you please make it set
that variable in both cases?