Re: broken tags-apropos

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: broken tags-apropos
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 05:36:52 -0500

    I've tried to update tags-apropos to work well with new
    apropos-mode. There are still some codes in etags.el which
    depends on old apropos-mode.

Thank you.

                                 I'll continue working on etags.el.

Thanks for that also.

    In addition, I put a file name for each item in *Tags List* buffer,
    the result of tags-apropos.

I do not understand what this means--can you show me what the
new output looks like, and what the old output looks like?