Re: CVS bootstrap: Cannot open mh-e

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: CVS bootstrap: Cannot open mh-e
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 17:56:52 +0000 (UTC)

   > The current CVS snapshot is missing the mh-*.el files, which
   > Gnus requires.

address@hidden wrote:

   They have moved to a new directory.  Use "cvs update -d" to fetch
   the new directory.

Thank you.  I did that and it has built and installed without reported
error.

My mistake.  I just noticed that I ran the PCL-CVS command `cvs-update'
with nil as a second argument rather than t.  With t, `cvs-update'
uses `cvs-update-flags' and does the right thing.

    http://www.teak.cc                                     address@hidden