Re: emacs test suite?

From: Robert W Anderson
Subject: Re: emacs test suite?
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 18:17:09 -0800

Thien-Thi Nguyen wrote:

"Robert Anderson" <address@hidden> writes:

  When I help identify and fix bugs, I like to be able to provide a
  "push-button" test case that demonstrates the problem, and
  prevents regression once the problem has been fixed.

this approach is also useful for new code.

  When I run "make check" for GNU emacs, it tells me there are no
  tests for emacs yet.

  Have there been any initiatives to develop a testing system for
  emacs?

that's what the ftp site is for, no?  (half-smiley.)

That went over my head.  What ftp site?

Bob