Re: Gtk patch version 3, part 1

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Gtk patch version 3, part 1
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 13:33:45 -0500

    What i am saying is that there is *no* end user documentation
    for gtk.  I believe all the raw information is available in the
    API docs to which we have been referring in this thread, but no
    one has yet made the effort to extract the information relevant
    to end users and form it into useful end-user documentation.

    That would be a valuable project for someone to take on.

I agree.  In fact, it may be hard for us to figure out what to say in
the Emacs manual without official end-user documentation to get the
information from.  I hope someone knows enough to be able to figure
out what we should say in the Emacs manual.