Re: Toolbar problems with GDB mode.

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: Toolbar problems with GDB mode.
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 22:44:38 +0100

lördagen den 4 januari 2003 kl 20.54 skrev Nick Roberts:

Okay, but it is also the one thing i dislike with DDD for example.
In embedded development, one does not even have a main.  DDD then
loads a random file, which is annoying as it takes time.

Do you use emacs for embedded development ? If so, could you please tell me
what gdba does ?

I suspect I can't try that if gdba relies on -annotate=2, since the gdb
version is specially compiled for the communication to the remote target.
That gdb version is quite old, 4.18 or something like that.  But I can try.

        Jan D.