Re: mouse cursor on MS-Windows.

From: David PONCE
Subject: Re: mouse cursor on MS-Windows.
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 14:38:36 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

> Mouse cursor is always ARROW shape on Ms-windows.
>
> This is the patch for sensitive cursor on MS-Windows.

I tried your patch and it seems to work well.  Thanks!

However I got a little problem with the hand cursor.  It seems that
IDC_HAND is not supported by W95 and NT (I run Emacs on NT4).  A
consequence is that the cursor disappeared over a mouse-sensitive text
:-(

I changed IDC_HAND by IDC_UPARROW and now I see that cursor over a
mouse-sensitive text.

Hope this will help.
David