Re: address@hidden: Re: emacs-cvs built on Windows XP crashes on Windows

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Re: emacs-cvs built on Windows XP crashes on Windows 2000]
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 00:01:11 -0400

Thanks for looking at it.  Would someone else please install the change?

I don't entirely understand the rest of your comments:

    I think it is right, but there should be another place
    in the code where these variables are currently
    being initialized (presumably at dump time).

Do you mean you believe there is one, or you think the code
should be changed to have one?

    That initialization

Which of the two do you mean?

                        should be removed to prevent