Re: [CVS] f7, f8 bound..

From: Per Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: [CVS] f7, f8 bound..
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 11:39:44 +0200

> People have also proposed the idea of using two keymaps for each one
> that we have now.  I am definitely going to reject that idea.

This is my proposal.  Since you definitely is going to reject that, I
won't argue more for it.  Alex' code (with one keymap) is a big
improvement over status quo, despite my reservations.

> However, having additional variables might be ok, depending
> on the details of what they are used for.

The two variables would hold the two keymaps, so that is the same
proposal as the one you are definitely going to reject.