Re: Localization: keyboards and messages (Re: across terminals)

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: Localization: keyboards and messages (Re: across terminals)
Date: 26 Apr 2002 19:25:54 +0900

    Pavel> What other developers think about this? I think we should
    Pavel> coordinate the work on this with people from XEmacs team.

Please do talk to XEmacs people about this.  There _is_ some ancient
code aiming toward gettextizing XEmacs, but it's so bitrotted puffs of
dust blow out of the PC every time I compile XEmacs.  (And Ben said
something about clearing it out of the devel branch to make room for
another try, it's so bad.)

I know that Ben would "like to do it right someday", and so would I, FWIW.