Re: Make GUI look better

From: Pavel Janík
Subject: Re: Make GUI look better
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 15:24:30 +0200

   From: "Eli Zaretskii" <address@hidden>
   Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 14:51:20 +0300

   > FWIW, I also don't see anything ``heavy'' in the way Emacs looks in
   > both the toolkit and Motif/LessTif versions.
   >
   > I think this is a matter of personal preferences, unless a large
   > majority of users prefers the GTK-like look.

The question is: do we want Emacs look like Motif or GTK? I prefer GTK
look. And yes, its license is much better... I'd vote for changing the
defaults to not look like Motif.
--
Pavel Janík

/* Thanks to Rob `CmdrTaco' Malda for not influencing this code in any
 * way.
 */
                  -- 2.4.3 net/core/netfilter.c