Re: line-move-finish (simple.el) hangs on invisible&intangible text.

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: line-move-finish (simple.el) hangs on invisible&intangible text.
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:06:46 -0400

> Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 12:32:15 +0200
> From: Juanma Barranquero <address@hidden>
>
> > Does it happen in "emacs -nw"?
>
> In -nw mode the line of rows below the Info title is visible and
> tangible. If I toggle read-only and then manually make the line to be
> i&i, then yes, it happens too.

I seem to be unable to reproduce this on a tty.  I suspect that I'm
not doing something exactly like you do.  Could you please post an
exact recipe, starting with "emacs -q -nw"?  In particular, please
identify precisely what line do you put the cursor on, preferably
starting with "M-<" or something similarly unambiguous and moving with
C-n or C-p.

TIA