Re: mailabbrev.el, mailalias.el and related package.

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: mailabbrev.el, mailalias.el and related package.
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 03:36:22 -0700 (MST)

    Would the Emacs maintainers in principle be willing to consider the
    possibility of replacing the current dual mailalias-mailabbrev system
    with one single (very customizable) system.

Yes.  That sounds like a good cleanup.

    I include a copy of a previously posted bug report about bugs that my
    package takes care of.

Can you tell me which of the recent bugs (if any) your package
does NOT fix?  And can you fix them?

How about this--can you fix this too?