Re: PATCH: focus follows mouse in C

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: PATCH: focus follows mouse in C
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 19:08:59 -0700 (MST)

    Yes, now I finally understand your and RMS' point. I agree and I think that
    it should default to behaviour described by you. I think that when I have
    two windows and point is in the bottom one and I do C-x o, small mouse
    movement (still in bottom window) should not (by default, but user should
    be able to change it) select the bottom window again. This should be it
    (module cus-start.el etc. changes):

With this change, do you like the results better?
Is it a convenient feature now?