Re: pong.el and color-tty

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: Re: pong.el and color-tty
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 07:10:11 +1000

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

> So please try the patches below (they are against the original versions
> of files, without the changes you suggested), and see if the game now
> works on a tty as well.

Runs good, but the border is invisible (this is on either a gnu/linux
console or an xterm).

The [0.5 0.5 0.5] colour is turned into "#7f7f7f" by gamegrid-color,
and I think ends up as black, which is unfortunately the same as the
game area.

I guess it's a bit hard for gamegrid.el (or anyone else) to know
whether 0.5 should be black or white (when there's no gray).  Perhaps
pong.el could ask for 0.6 to bias towards white.  The same would apply
to snake.el and tetris.el I think.