Re: Updated GNU TLS bindings

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Updated GNU TLS bindings
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 09:35:06 -0500

> Andreas Schwab <address@hidden> writes:

> > of

> > You need to first do "cvs add".
>
> But that requires write access...
>
> address@hidden gnus]$ echo hej > test.el
> address@hidden gnus]$ cvs add test.el
> cvs [server aborted]: "add" requires write access to the repository
> address@hidden gnus]$

Actually, it doesn't require write-access.
I wrote a patch to CVS so that it doesn't try to access the server
when it's not needed (but it was rejected because of various
issues are religious beliefs ;-).

So just edit CVS/Entries and put an entry like:

/test.el/0/dummy timestamp//

and you'll be all set.

        Stefan

PS: you should really get write-access anyway.