Show/Hide menu II

From: Pavel Janík
Subject: Show/Hide menu II
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 00:10:57 +0100

Hi,

today I have spent some time in real testing of my Show/Hide patch and
have decided to somewhat rework the sub-menu structure.

My previous version with :radio buttons used for Scroll-bar looks like this:

But now, I'm more and more for the second version which is IMHO much
better, because you have everything in one place and do not have to move
with mouse too far to the right when you want to change the scroll-bar:

What do you think? Is my decision the best one? I will install this
tomorrow or maybe on weekend if you think it is better.
--
Pavel Janík

*Slightly* corrupted filesystem? Isn't that like being *a little* pregnant? :-)"
                  -- M. Edward (Ed) Borasky in LKML