Re: after-21.1.xmail

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: after-21.1.xmail
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 20:38:21 -0700 (MST)

    I already took that job.

Thank you very much.  Since it is such a big job, I think it is important
for several people to help split it up--other people, please don't regard
this job as "spoken for"; please join in if you can.

    I know, I have started to read through that file yesterday ;-) Can you
    please tell me, where can I find people who already sent papers for their
    changes?

In /gd/gnuorg/copyright.list.  Please check the date of the patches
against the date of the papers listed.  If the patches are more
recent than the papers, and the papers do not say "and future changes",
then the papers may not apply.  If that happens, please tell me.

Please check the papers of each person without exception.  Even if you
are pretty sure the person is a regular contributor, please check
anyway if you have not checked that person's papers before.  (It is good
to have occasional double-checking.)