Re: lisp/term/vt*.el

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: lisp/term/vt*.el
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 20:38:10 -0700 (MST)

    I've put a compressed version of that file here:

      ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/after-21.1.xmail.gz

Thank you.  It is fine if people copy this and find messages to deal
with; however, we also need to work out a way to delete from the file
the messages thus handled.

We also need to make sure each person doing this has a way to check
whether we have papers from the contributor.  The way to do that is by
accessing /gd/gnuorg/copyright.list on fencepost.  We do not want to
publish copyright.list, so please don't copy it to the ftp directory.

We could appoint a person with fencepost access to do the deletions
and to check papers.  But I think it is simpler to make fencepost
accounts for all the people who want to help with this.  If you don't
have one yet, please tell me.