Re: [gnu.emacs.help] display margins

From: Dave Love
Subject: Re: [gnu.emacs.help] display margins
Date: 01 Jan 2002 18:06:42 +0000

 > I added this text to the Lisp manual.  Does this make it clear?

I guess so, though an example might help.  However, it either needs to
be documented that the text can't be made mouse-sensitive, or
(preferably) that needs to be fixed.  I think you'd what
mouse-sensitive margins e.g. for improving GUD so that, say,
breakpoints could be indicated in the source and manipulated with the
mouse.