Re: Any unfixed bugs

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Any unfixed bugs
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 22:27:47 -0700 (MST)

    yes - the unexelf.c cannot be compiled now (solaris 2.5.1, gcc 3)

    gcc -c  -Demacs -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DUSE_MOTIF  -I.
-I/kdd3/opt/local/src/emacs/src -I/usr/openwin/include -I/usr/dt/include -g -O2
unexelf.c
    unexelf.c: In function `unexec':
    unexelf.c:690: `MAP_ANON' undeclared (first use in this function)
    unexelf.c:690: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
    unexelf.c:690: for each function it appears in.)
    make[1]: *** [unexelf.o] Error 1

This is probably due to an incompatibility between Solaris
and the platform that the change was tested on.  Can you find
the necessary change in the code for Solaris use?
We will probably need a conditional based on which system.