Re: address@hidden: Emacs crashes when after closing frame with alternat

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Emacs crashes when after closing frame with alternate display]
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 12:09:38 +0200 (IST)

On Sun, 11 Nov 2001, Richard Stallman wrote:

> Has anyone been able to work on this?  Does anyone have two machines
> to try this with?

I agree with the assessment that this is probably not an Emacs problem (it
seems like XFindContext gets SIGSEGV).

I can try to reproduce this on two SGI boxes I have here, but I need to
build gnudoit first.  Where do I find it?

Peter, can this be reproduced without gnudoit?  If so, how?  Even if I
must use gnudoit, I need a precise recipe to reproduce the crash,
starting with "emacs -q --no-start-file".  Could you please supply such a
recipe?