Re: mouse-set-font and menu position?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: mouse-set-font and menu position?
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 19:51:06 -0700 (MST)

    while experimenting with mouse-set-font (S-down-mouse-1) I have realized,
    that the Font menu is not always displayed at the point, where you click on
    the frame in X. When I selected non-Default font (like Misc/6x10, but it
    does not apply to all of them) the menu is about 5cm from the mouse
    cursor. It seems to me, that the coordinates of the mouse event are not
    good in this case.

If you can find the reason, that would be nice...but if it is a choice
betwene debugging this and debugging all the other more serious bugs,
I think the others should get priority.