doc-strings: T vs t

From: Pavel Janík
Subject: doc-strings: T vs t
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 21:35:37 +0100

Hi,

some variables/predicates have doc-strings beginning with T, like
input-pending-p:

T if command input ...

Others like lucid-menu-bar-dirty-flag have doc-strings with t at the
beginning:

t means menu bar...

Generally: how should we wrote the t, nil or functions names in the
doc-strings at the beginning of sentences?

I do not think, that using T, Nil or (e.g.) Forward-char is good. So
I propose using Lisp names even at the beginning of sentence with small
letters.
--
Pavel Janík

Everybody would be happy if BIOS programmers would do some more
testing...
                  -- Hubert Mantel