Re: Info faces

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: Info faces
Date: 26 Oct 2000 23:30:05 +0200

On Thu, 26 Oct 2000, address@hidden wrote:

> If Emacs knows that from looking at its argv[], then I understand
> why this might be hard inside "emacs -nw".  Thanks for the
> explanation.

Oops.  So far, this had just been conjecture -- it seemed the most
obvious thing to me.  So now I've browsed the code which appears to
support my conjecture.  (I haven't followed all of it, though.  But
there's a main function in xrdb.c which looks at the `-n' command line
argument...)

kai
--
I like BOTH kinds of music.