Re: strftime.c problem

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: Re: strftime.c problem
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 10:02:36 +0900 (JST)

Gerd Moellmann <address@hidden> writes:
> Kenichi Handa <address@hidden> writes:
>>  With this recent change:
>>      * strftime.c: Sync with glibc, file version 1.78.
>>      (my_strftime) [HAVE_TZNAME]: Use `UTC' instead of `GMT' which
>>      should no longer be used according to ISO 8601.
>>  Emacs can't be compiled on Solaris 2.6.   At line 1372 of strftime.c,
>>  my_strftime is called with wrong number of arguments.

> Could this be because of the code in #if, starting around line 444?
> Maybe that should be different for Emacs?

I have no idea, but it seems that the above bug was fixed by
some of these changes.

2000-10-20  Andrew Innes  <address@hidden>

        * strftime.c [!WINDOWSNT]: Don't apply Solaris 2.5 work-around on
        Windows.
        (my_strftime) <macro>: Don't use macro arg list when redefining as
        _strftime_copytm.
        (my_strftime) <function>: Supply 0 as ut argument.

---
Ken'ichi HANDA
address@hidden