Re: New Mac OS Changes

From: Andrew Choi
Subject: Re: New Mac OS Changes
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 01:33:58 +0800

> Please review the definitions of the functions called
> display-SOMETHING-p on frame.el.  I wrote them for the Mac as well,
> but it was based on a hunch, as I don't know anything about the Mac,
> and I don't think that code was ever tested on Mac until now.  These
> functions are central to many features, and if they are incorrect,
> many things will break or work erratically.

Hi,

I was making small modifications to the Lisp files so that existing
packages will recognize that they are running on the Mac OS and act
appropriately, for example, creating the appropriate faces, not
generating the text underline in info files, etc.  I have found that
in a few cases, this have already been done.  Thanks.

I have not written any new packages so I did not make use of any of
these testing functions in frame.el.

Andrew.