Re: make check

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: make check
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 07:37:11 -0600 (MDT)

    yes, i think this would be a worthwhile activity.  i'm not so eager to
    work on collecting papers from everyone, however -- i figure such
    administrative tasks are better left to people w/ more patience than me.

It is fine if other people help you collect the papers (assuming you
find people willing to help).  But we must install anything unless we
have papers for it.  So whether you obtain the papers or you have
other people do so, you need to check and install only what papers
have arrived for.