emacs-bidi

[emacs-bidi] Setting text direction for each line

From: Ali Shirvani
Subject: [emacs-bidi] Setting text direction for each line
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 15:46:03 +0430

Hi all,

I read the "Bidirectional Editing" section from Emacs manual. I found that Emacs set direction for each paragraph. I want to set direction for each line of text instead of paragraph, I tried different values for paragraph-start-re and bidi-paragraph-separate-re variables, but with no success.

Would you please guide me how to set these variable to treat each line of text as a new paragraph and apply current direction for it?

Regards,
Ali