elysium-developers

[Elysium-developers] reconstruction silverware

From: Mag Blackburn
Subject: [Elysium-developers] reconstruction silverware
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 17:57:01 -0500

My friends here wanted to come check out your restaurant.
That was a long way to go to gain a ridge.
They are doing some great things.
Dish sucks, or so everybody tells me. I think we should stop now. So this morning I set my alarm and got up with the sun.
You can see Natalee in her red jacket down below. The trail through the forest was good and well maintained.
Natalee was ready to go. Still have some training to do for that one. Everybody was pretty stoked to see him. They even have blood all over them from my cuts at the tri! However, I wasn't great at increasing my distance over the summer.
Then a few weeks ago somebody at work mentioned they saw me in it. Plus, he had stripper looking chicks dancing on platforms in the back.
Plus, the guy played guitar, harmonica, drums.
Its not so great when you take your daughters with you through the food line and then sit down and they eat all your post-race food! So this morning I set my alarm and got up with the sun.
At this point, Dohn was slowing down and couldn't get his breath.
I was glad because I wanted them to be well rested.
Everybody was pretty stoked to see him. I had it a few weeks ago and got over it.
I did a couple practice swims over the last few weeks to be sure I could still keep up with the big boys. That was a worthy accomplishment. Then a few weeks ago somebody at work mentioned they saw me in it. I am not going to provide the translations but I thought you might be interested in the types of phrases that are "popular" to learn. I kinda forgot about it.