elmo-users

[elmo-users] is it ok?...

From: Artur Skura
Subject: [elmo-users] is it ok?...
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 17:10:24 +0200

I added a SIGSEGV handler, because after a sf the terminal leaves a mess
and it needs to be reset (and well, when people see "segmentation fault"
they think "the fscked it up!", and when they see "you found a bug" they
think "they fscked it up, but at least envisaged it"). As it's not
recommended to use library functions in a signal handler please tell me when
you notice something strange (like a hang-up instead of nice message).

BTW are there many non-Poles on this list???

***

To w ogóle detal, ale gdyby komuś elmo zamiast się wyłożyć się zawiesiło,
dajcie znać. Nie powinno, ale kto go tam wie. Jak rzyjontko wróci z
weekendu pewnie zastąpi czymś innym ;)

Pozdrowienia,
Artur
--