elmo-users

Re: [elmo-users] Elmo doesn't like my inbox

From: Artur Skura
Subject: Re: [elmo-users] Elmo doesn't like my inbox
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 07:48:19 +0200

On Sat, 24 May 2003 21:28:34 -0500, Deanna Peugeot wrote:

DP> Grrr!  I am running qmail with my messages in the Maildir format.  In my
.elmorc
DP> file I have the following: set mailbox ~/Maildir
DP> set box_start new
DP> set box_incoming new
DP> set box_trash trash
DP>  But when I try to run elmo I get:     initializing...

DP>                     21:03
DP> /home/deanna/Maildir/new is not a valid mailbox                     Sat, 24
May
DP> What's
DP> wrong?  I can look at Maildir/new and see a message - I can even view the
message
DP> with less.  Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Deanna

Ah, because now elmo uses a set of maildirs in the mailbox instead of
one.

Look, I have my mailbox set to ~/Gdzies, and the following directory structure:

Gdzies--inbox
      |-sent
      |-trash
      `-important

but _each_ of them (inbox etc) is a maildir, with cur new tmp, not just
a directory.
If you run elmoconf.sh, it should set everything up correctly, you can
have it doing a dry-roon or just look at its code to get the idea.

I hope it's this.

Regards,
Artur