eliot-dev

Re: [Eliot-dev] Some Eliot issues

From: Olivier Teuliere
Subject: Re: [Eliot-dev] Some Eliot issues
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 10:24:21 +0100

Hi Joan,

I think I have fixed issues #1 and #2. I will make a new release of
Eliot soon with these fixes, but you should already be able to test
them by building Eliot yourself.

#3 and #4 are probably consequences of #1, so I consider them fixed as
well, until proven otherwise :)

For #5, I need more information to do something about it. If you still
see the crash once in a while, I could give you a debug build of
Eliot, to gather more information about the crash.

As for #6, someone else asked for it on the mailing-list, and I have
been able to reproduce the issue. I will see what I can do, but since
I don't have an easy access to a Mac it may take a while for me to fix
it...

Cheers,
Olivier