eliot-dev

Re: [Eliot-dev] Unable to show menus in Catalan, and some weird char "p

From: Joan Montané
Subject: Re: [Eliot-dev] Unable to show menus in Catalan, and some weird char "problem"
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 19:16:57 +0100

Bon soir Olivier,

About ca.po update, I will wait some days. No problem

About non-alphabettical chars,
Thanks for explain Eliot aproach about how it use alpha chars. Now it
understand it.

I wil use some iso-8859-1 unused chars for spanish dict. Maybe a good
and easy option is to detect no-alpha chars at compdic, warn user and
reject build dictionary.

Regards,

Joan Montané