Re: [Dvdrtools-users] SEND DVD+R DOUBLE LAYER RECORDING INFORMATION fail

From: Richard Stevens
Subject: Re: [Dvdrtools-users] SEND DVD+R DOUBLE LAYER RECORDING INFORMATION failed on LG 4163B A104 Firmware
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 18:59:21 +0200

Hi Jörg,
I´m not burning DVD+R DL very often, but i know that it works at least with SuSE Linux 10.0
just a wild guess. Are you sure, the medium you are using is supported by your drive? I had similar problems with double layer discs that were not yet correctly supported by the drive/firmware.

Regards,

Richard